Permits are available from the following outlets:
- Association Headquarters: Griffin Hotel, Earle St, Newton-le-Willows, WA12 9XE - Monday nights 8pm.
- Golborne Tackle And Bait, 1A Grimshaw Street, Golborne, WA3 3SD.
- Harry's Fishing Tackle, 211 Old Road, Ashton in Makerfield, WN4 9QP.
- Leigh Tackle & Bait, 90/94 Leigh Rd, Leigh WN7 1SL
- Londis, Bradlegh Rd Newton le Willows, (they sell Canal day tickets also).
- Newton le Willows Tackle & Bait, Wargrave Rd Newton le Willows WA12-
- Prescot Angling Centre, (Ken Dunn) 18/20 St Helens Rd, Prescot, Merseyside, L34 6HR
- Ray's Tackle, 22 Childwall Ln, Liverpool L14 6TX
- St Helens Tackle & Bait, Chain Lane, St Helens, WA11 9HB.
- Terrys Tackle, Kid Gloves Rd, Golborne Enterprise Park, Golborne
- Warrington Tackle & Guns, (formerly Bailey's), 20-22 Parksway, Woolston, Warrington, WA1 4BP.
- Widnes Angling Centre, 44 Victoria Rd, Widnes, WA8 7RJ,
Membership prices and information:
- Membership runs from 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020
- Juniors - £9
- Senior members - £43
- Ladies members - £17
- Disabled members - £28
- O.A.P's - £28
- Keys for White Door Dam are available from Complete Locks, Queen St, Earlestown, Newton le Willows and Golborne Shoe Repairs, High St, Golborne, price £5-00.
Havannah Flash keys are available from Prescott's hardware store, Westfield St,
St Helens, price £2-50.
Membership permit must be shown complete with your photo ID to purchase a key.
Night fishing is available to senior members on several of our waters.
A night fishing permit must be obtained from the Association Headquarters (Monday evenings 8:30pm) prior to fishing.
The annual (1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020) cost of a night fishing permit is currently £30.