Permits are available from the following outlets:
- Aquatic Discount Center and Fishing Tackle, 1a Haydock St, Newton-le-Willows, WA12 9AB. (Plus day tickets for Canal).
- Association Headquarters: Griffin Hotel, Earle St, Newton-le-Willows, WA12 9XE - Monday nights 8pm.
- Golborne Tackle And Bait, 1A Grimshaw Street, Golborne, WA3 3SD.
- Harry's Fishing Tackle, 211 Old Road, Ashton in Makerfield, WN4 9QP.
- Leigh Tackle & Bait, 90/94 Leigh Rd, Leigh WN7 1SL
- Londis, Bradlegh Rd Newton le Willows, (they sell Canal day tickets also).
- Prescott Angling Centre,(Ken Dunn) 18/20 St Helens Rd, Prescott, Merseyside, L34 6HR,
- Rays Angling Centre, 22 Childwall lane Liverpool, L14 6TX
- St Helens Tackle & Bait, Chain Lane, St Helens, WA11 9HB.
- Warrington Angling centre, 40 Chester Rd, Warrington, WA4 6AD.
- Warrington Tackle & Guns, (formerly Bailey\'s), 20-22 Parksway, Woolston, Warrington, WA1 4BP.
- Widnes Angling Centre, 44 Victoria Rd, Widnes, WA8 7RJ,
Membership prices and information:
- Membership runs from 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019
- Juniors - £9
- Senior members - £43
- Ladies members - £17
- Disabled members - £28
- O.A.P's - £28
- Key and pass £5.00 only from HQ on Monday nights. White door Dam key £5.00, available from Ace Keys and Locksmith, 33 Queen Street, Newton-le-Willows on production of a valid permit and photo ID pass.
Night fishing is available to senior members on several of our waters.
A night fishing permit must be obtained from the Association Headquarters (Monday evenings 8:30pm) prior to fishing.
The annual (1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019) cost of a night fishing permit is currently £30.
Download the membership form here (right click and select "save as")